Saturday, September 20, 2008

The all new, redsigned Mazda6 is here... and I want one now!


The twenty-four month lease on my 2007 Mazda6i Value has less than a year to go, and I really, really hope time flies, because I just had the chance to drive the new, redesigned 2009 Mazda6… and I want one bad!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I still love the ’07! It’s been a lot of fun to drive, the fuel injected 2.3 litre, 4 cylinder engine has given performance and economy, the design has given my family plenty of room, and my old 6 is easy on the eyes and always has been. It’s the perfect car… at least it was until I drove the 2009. Hey, there’s no need to take my word for it (although I think you should because I am an Eagle Scout, and my mom will vouch for me!), check out what a couple of sites had to say about the redesigned, 2009 Mazda6:

When the all-new 2009 Mazda6 was driven in a side by side test against in-class cars like Camry and Accord,
Autoblog said, "Our seat-of-the-pants impression was that the all-new Mazda6 was undeniably the most enjoyable of the bunch to drive!!"

Being a second gen car, the all-new 2009 Mazda6 ups the ante with more Zoom-Zoom.
PopularMechanics.com says, "Where the 2.5 liter four feels pretty peppy out on the road, the 272-hp V-6 is downright intoxicating!"

As if that’s not enough to pique your interest, if you could have seen the slack-jawed stares of the staff at Ricart Mazda in The Megamall when the first 2009 Mazda6 was backed down the ramp of the car-hauler, you’d probably already be at Ricart picking out your new 6 now! And that’s the dilemma I am in. Sure it’s a really good dilemma, having a great Mazda 6 in the driveway but wanting an even better, redesigned Mazda6.
That’s cool. I can be patient, at least for a little while.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites